The Loan Portfolio Associate will generate monthly loan portfolio reports and analyses required and/or used by creditors, grantors, staff, and management of Ascendus. The Loan Portfolio Associate will be supported by and report to the Financial Reporting Manager and will interact with the Leadership Team and all staff of Ascendus. Great opportunity for someone who is hard working, smart, and wants a visible role in a growing organization.
The Loan Portfolio Associate will be responsible for achieving the timely and accurate delivery of the following:
- Reporting (80%):
- 20 monthly reports due 10 days after month end.
- 10 quarterly reports due 45 days after quarter end.
- 2 bi-annual reports due 45 days after period end.
- 10 annual reports due 45 days after year end.
- Analytics (15%):
- Program outputs and impacts, portfolio performance and economics
- Other (5%):
- Special reports as requested by management.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets time in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and raw insightful conclusions from it.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Flexibility/Adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Believes in our organizational values (see https://www.ascendus.org/annual-report/#who-we-are)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related area of study
- 3+ years of experience with a financial institution
- Advanced Excel Skills (e.g., use of v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to work remotely and overtime when required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary depending on
- 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision premiums (savings of $6K – $12K per annum) and monthly mobile phone stipend of $30.
- Robust medical plan with $0 deductible and 0% co-insurance.
- Additionally, each employee receives $1,500 employer paid HRA card for range of medical-related expenses such as co-pays, prescriptions,
- Eligible for 401(k) participation after thirty (30) days of employment; and
- Participation in Success Share Plan bonus (a profit-sharing plan).
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].